Typology of documents managed
We digitize all of your microfilm media: documentary microfiches, aperture cards, 16mm and 35 mm microfilms.
Typology of scanners and accessories used
Digitization is done in grayscale on a Wicks & Wilson 8850 scanner. Specific settings are defined based on the documents in order to optimize the digitization.
Your documents will benefit from specific processings such as:
- Insertion of metadata in the images (IPTC, Dublin Core)
- Simple or specific indexation
- Image processing: optimisation of the cropping, straightening
We can deliver all types of format: TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, …
Elements you need to consider
- Are your documents classified
- Document presentation: reels, sheets, …
- Specificity of the microforms (positive/negative, magnification rate)
- Insertion of dividers
- Expected delivery file formats and delivery support
- Service to be performed at the service provider or on your premises